- 2 lb. Fresh Halibut, cut to 8 even filets
- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 2 med. fennel bulbs, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 med. yellow onion, 1/8” x 3” slivers
- 1- 1/2 lbs. crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup. White wine
- Pinch salt/pepper
Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Slice the fennel, onions, and asparagus.
Clean and quarter the mushrooms and Yukon Gold potatoes
Combine the vegetables in a bowl. Add the olive oil, white wine, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Pour the vegetable mixture into an oven proof baking dish deep enough to stack the veggies and fish. Cover with foil and bake for 15min. Once the potatoes have softened enough, remove dish from oven and add halibut fillets on top of the veggies. Re-cover with foil and bake for 8-12min or desired doneness.